577 Englehardt St, Albury NSW 2640
To our patients who are coming across the Victorian/NSW border for an appointment or hospitalisation, please obtain a permit by selecting the follow dropdown option on the NSW Services Website;
"Person entering for medical or hospital services except in an emergency situation"
If the patient requires a carer/driver, the care/driver will also need a permit to cross.
Select "Carer for a person entering NSW"
If you are unable to obtain a permit online that please call Service NSW on 137788.
If you are unable to attend your appointment please call our rooms on
02 6041 5222
About Dr Frawley;
- NO GAP Provider to Privately Insured patients.
- Offering the people of the NSW Riverina and North East Victoria specialist upper limb orthopaedic care in Albury and Griffith since 2000.
- Appointed Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 1999.
- Post graduate shoulder and elbow fellowship in Cambridge, UK.
- Post graduate hand and wrist fellowship in Cambridge, UK.
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association.
- Member of the Australian Shoulder and Elbow Society since 2004.
- Member of the Australian Medical Association.
Offering care and treatment for;
- Fractures of the fingers, hand, wrist, elbow, arm, shoulder, clavicle, scapula
- Sporting injuries
- Rotator cuff tendon tears
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Joint replacement surgery
- Hand tendon and ligament injuries
- Dupuytren's contractures
- Biceps tendon tears
- Work place injury management
- Medico-legal reports
- Veteran Affairs patients
- ADF pre-enlistment reports